[arch-general] Donate to Arch Linux

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 02:56:04 EDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
[...]
> https://wiki.archlinux.de/title/Spenden
>
> JFTR in Germany it's more common to make anonymous donations and
> surprise :) !!! "Alle Spenden sind anonym." translated "All donations
> are anonymous."
>
> The usage of the donations is documented at
> https://wiki.archlinux.de/title/Spendenkonto-Umsätze

Uhhhm....

To me it is not apparent if this is the same thing or if this is
archlinux.de specific, and I haven't found the section which would
clarify. Just because that's Pierre's account there, I *tend* to
believe it's the same thing, but I'm struggling to find more
indication for that. Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use
Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

cheers!
mar77i