[arch-general] Two things: TODO-list orphans in [community] and switching over to git

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Sun Sep 29 14:07:43 EDT 2013

[2013-09-29 17:33:52 +0200] Alexander Rødseth:
> In connection with the newly created TODO lists for rebuilds of
> packages formerly maintained by people that are no longer involved
> with Arch Linux, I wondered if there would be any objections if I
> moved the following packages from [community] to AUR:
>
> [...]
>
> As I gather, we all like git better than svn, for a long list of
> reasons. Are there any objections to switching over from svn to git as
> repositories for the official packages?

This belongs to arch-dev-public. Not all developers and trusted users
follow arch-general, but we are all expected to read arch-dev-public.
Please repost it there in full.

Also, please send two separate messages, one for each of your two points
above, since they have nothing to do with each other.

Cheers.

--
Gaetan