[arch-general] [zfs] new problem at the installation version problem ?

bussiere bussiere bussiere at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:52:43 EDT 2013

I've already done a zfs installation with archlinux but this time and for
the first time  when i try to make a new one it doesn't seems to have load
the zfs module and when i try to install it with insmod it says to me  :

invalid module format

i may have just to wait that the problem will be corrected ?

And i've done everything accord to the tutorial.

My information contact, telephone, skills, clef pgps &co :
http://bussiere.github.io/

"Les nouvelles technologies offrent plein de nouvelles possibilités, pleins
de possibilités d'erreurs surtout en fait."