[arch-general] GIMP odd behaviour - left-click not registering?

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:43:07 EDT 2014

Got this odd behaviour today, and I use GIMP fairly frequently so this
only turned up in the past 3-4 days I think. I can't seem to
left-click in the image itself (left-clicking on menus registers), so
I can't, for example, paint anything.

Is this specific to my machine, or can someone else confirm? I'm
running 64-bit with [testing] and awesomewm (through gdm).

FWIW here's my pacman.log for the time period, nothing stands out for
me - http://pastebin.com/H3X82TY2