[arch-general] Is Voting Effective?

Daniel Wallace danielwallace at gtmanfred.com
Fri Apr 11 18:27:41 EDT 2014

So you're saying... blindly trusting someone else that is unknown to build and blindly sign a package is more secure
than you downloading the pkgbuild with cower or something, looking at the PKGBUILD, and then using makepkg...

How is that?

Second, where do you propose the computing time and the storage space comes from to support this kind of repository?

Daniel