[arch-general] pacman and keys

Heiko Becker heikobecker92 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:02:43 EDT 2014

Hey,

today I tried to update my system and got errors related to my pacman keys.

As I have not been using my computer for a week I reinitialized the
pacman key database and downloaded the arch linux keys with pacman-key
--import archlinux.

After that my libreoffice issues were solved, but now I get the
following error:

error: jre7-openjdk-headless: signature from "Guillaume ALAUX
<guillaume at archlinux.org>" is invalid
:: File
/var/cache/pacman/pkg/jre7-openjdk-headless-7.u55_2.4.7-1-i686.pkg.tar.xz is
corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] Y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Can someone help me out?

Best regards,

Heiko