[arch-general] Android support in Linux Arch

Thiago Barroso Perrotta thiagoperrotta95 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 09:18:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

Yeah, android-udev would be useful in [community]. And what do you think
about moving android-sdk too?

I personally also find more useful to get updates about Android tools from
it rather than using any package managers or aur pkgbuilds.

/opt could still be its install location.

All the best,

Sent from my Android