[arch-general] Vim clipboard option

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Aug 21 05:17:35 EDT 2014

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 07:39:50AM +0200, Yamakaky wrote:
> Hi
>
> It's good to have a real vim package, but the `clipboard` option is now
> disabled (see `vim --version`). Is there any reason ? I use it a lot via the
> "+ register.

It's disabled in the vim package, but enabled in gvim.  Is there any
particular reason why you want the terminal-only vim to use the X
clipboard?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

As long as there are ill-defined goals, bizarre bugs, and unrealistic
schedules, there will be Real Programmers willing to jump in and Solve The
Problem, saving the documentation for later.  Long live Fortran!
     -- Ed Post