[arch-general] [systemd-networkd] only one .link

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:34:57 EDT 2014

On 31-08-2014 11:51, Yamakaky wrote:

> Woh, I read the manpage, but didn't found the paragraph... Thanks !

I'm not sure from your reply if you have found it or not so I transcribe
it here:

The link file contains a "[Match]" section, which determines if a given
link file may be applied to a given device; and a "[Link]" section
specifying how the device should be configured. The first (in lexical
order) of the link files that matches a given device is applied.

--
Mauro Santos