[arch-general] Built packages of GCC 5

Kalrish Bäakjen kalrish.antrax at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:23:29 UTC 2014

You are right about libstdc++. I believe it's the same for all the other
libraries that the gcc-libs package carries. About Clang, I use it already,
but it is always better to test with several compilers. However, some
features I use have only been introduced recently (in GCC). I cannot cross
compile because that's the only machine I have. I will definitely give the
openSUSE's OBS a look.

Thank you! If I manage to do something useful, I'll report back.