[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:36:27 UTC 2014

> Did you maybe uninstall some other font packages before installing plasma
5?

only the kde conflicts that prompt to remove.

> Do any of the other applications you're using have this issue? It might
be a mono bug (which KeePass uses).

no I have this issue only for KeePass

> Maybe KeePass requires some microsoft core fonts. (e.g. ttf-ms-fonts in
the AUR) You might also try some sort of fontconfig settings that forcibly
replace microsoft font names with free alternatives. I believe
fontconfig-infinality-ultimate includes that already.

I've install ms fonts but no success.