[arch-general] Missing module ag mkinitcpio

buch watnuss at gmx.de
Fri Dec 19 09:55:38 UTC 2014

On 19.12.2014 10:43, Heiko Becker wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> as pointed out somewhere else on the list, it is necessary to run
> mkinitcpio after updating to systemd 218.
> Doin so today gave me the following warning:
>
>  WARNING: Possibly missing firmware for module: aic94xx
>
> Can someone give me a hint where I have to search to fix this?
>
> Best,
>
> Heiko

Hi,

this is a warning which appears to anyone who has not installed the
firmware. If you don't use hardware which uses this firmware you can
safely ignore this message.

I always get those both warnings btw:
==> WARNING: Possibly missing firmware for module: aic94xx
==> WARNING: Possibly missing firmware for module: smsmdtv

regards,

Christian