[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:09:58 UTC 2014

> A.) Installing fontconfig-git from the AUR.

> B.) Install ttf-ms-fonts as already mentioned in this thread.

> C.) Do both. And while at it install ttf-carlito and ttf-caladea to
replace Calibri and Cambria in all those Office 2007/2010/2013 documents
out there.

First I'm extremely sorry for taking long time to reply.
I've tried all three methods but no success. After I install fontconfig-git
all the fonts on chromium browsers tabs and address bar changes to some
kind of dots.

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM, "P. A. López-Valencia" <vorbote at outlook.com