[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 14:15:53 UTC 2014

 > Ahh. Yes, that will happen because chromium based browsers use an
internal (and older) fontconfig. A shame really. The other alternative is
to replace the files:

 > 30-metric-aliases.conf
 > 45-latin.conf
 > 60-latin.conf

 > in /etc/fonts/conf.avail with copies from fontconfig's git repo trunk.
I'm attaching them here too.

I tried with the attached files but it did not resolve the issue. After
that I tried those files with previous 3 methods but no luck.
Anyway thank you for your help

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 8:28 AM, "P. A. López-Valencia" <vorbote at outlook.com