[arch-general] [aur-general] Arch Linux Trusted User application Christian Hesse

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Tue Dec 30 11:13:36 UTC 2014

Marcel Korpel <marcel.korpel at gmail.com> on Tue, 2014/12/30 11:57:
> * Christian Hesse <list at eworm.de> (Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:12:45 +0100):
> > this year I received an extra Christmas present: Bartłomiej
> > Piotrowski asked me to apply to become an Arch Linux trusted user.
> > Just some days later Ike Devolder had the same in mind - as I already
> > have a sponsor he promised to give his vote. Thanks!
>
> Congrats!

Thanks!

> I think you should apply on aur-general, not on this list.

Yeah, looks like... TUs handle [community], for me this is more than AUR
which made me think arch-general is the correct list. Thanks for the hint.

So please do not reply here, I will repost to aur-general.

> And if I was a TU, I would definitely vote for you, you've been of
> great help in the past!

Thanks again!
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)