[arch-general] Drop in the number of ArchWiki registered users

Dario Giovannetti dariogiova at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:06:08 EST 2014

I keep track of some ArchWiki statistics in [1] and I've just realized
that in the last month we've had a 6000+ drop in the number of
registered users, which is a number that should instead only increase,
as we don't have tools for (mass) deleting accounts. Anybody knows what
happened?
In the month of January, 3 commits have been made to [2], two of which
are updates to MediaWiki: maybe one of them caused the issue?

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ArchWiki:Maintenance_Team#Statistics
[2] https://projects.archlinux.org/vhosts/wiki.archlinux.org.git/

--