[arch-general] How to reboot remotely without hanging ssh session?

Delcypher delcypher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:20:22 EST 2014

Although this isn't really solution you could simply terminate the ssh
connection after running ``systemctl reboot`` by pressing the escape
character ('~' by default) and then '.' (see "ESCAPE CHARACTERS" in
``man ssh``).

If you know ssh is going to hang, exiting is just two keystrokes away.
I know it's not ideal but its good enough for me.