[arch-general] Forum registration requires INSANE captcha.

Dimitris Zervas dzervas at dzervas.gr
Mon Feb 10 11:57:26 EST 2014

I don't think that using a computer command is suitable to avoid
computer bots. They can easily read the captcha, solve it (just
execute the command) and that's it.
I've seen graphical captcha, but not with numbers and letters, but
with games or with photos.
I don't remember the names right now, but google does.
The downside, is that it requires flash player...