[arch-general] "Automatic" upgrade

Al O'Nerd leandro at alonerd.net
Tue Feb 11 08:49:56 EST 2014

You could setup a cron job on that server that checks for a specific code
in a dropbox directory, or in an email account, and when received, it
deletes the {mail|file} and activates a SSH tunnel or a VPN with which you
can connect to.
All you should have to do when you want to connect is send the email / put
the file, wait a bit and then connect to the server.
You'll have to close the tunnel when you disconnect however, or perhaps the
same cron job can close it upon receiving another code.

--
L'ignoranza è un male curabile, è sufficiente la volontà.