[arch-general] What file provides the links shown by Firefox's "speed dial"

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 18 18:21:28 EST 2014

Hi,

from backups I want to find former links that were shown by Firefox's
"speed dial" (or what ever it's named) and that never where pinned.

Before I search backups, I want to know where to find the entries in the
current Firefox files.

I had no success when taking a look at e.g.

$ sqlitebrowser ~/.mozilla/firefox/ihwxvng5.default/places.sqlite

Does anybody know where to look?
Does anybody know a sqlite browser that could sort moz_places and other
data by anything else instead of the id?

Regards,
Ralf