[arch-general] Building a live USB version of ArchLinux for ARM users

Kyle Terrien kyleterrien at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:09:35 EST 2014

On 02/22/2014 04:54 PM, Hugo Rabson wrote:
> Is anyone interested in working with me to build a live USB edition and/or hardened ArchLinux for ARM users (specifically, users of ARM-based chromebooks)? It would be nontrivial but achievable. The question is, would anyone find the product useful?
>
> -Hugo

I've considered putting together an Arch-based recovery disc (as an
alternative to PartedMagic now that they are commercial). It sounds like
a similar project, except for x86.

Unfortunately, I don't have an ARM-based chromebook.

Are you trying to build a full-featured Live desktop environment for
chromebooks?

- Kyle