[arch-general] libreoffice-writer upgrade

Myra Nelson myra.nelson at hughes.net
Sun Feb 23 20:56:16 EST 2014

After the latest writer upgrade (version 4.2.1-1), lowriter fails to
run. I get the following error message when trying to start it from a
console.

/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared
libraries: libtubeslo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I've googled the missing library and had no luck finding it and I've
found no other bug reports any where. Downgrading to
libreoffice-writer-4.1.5-1 cures the problem.

Sorry for the noise.

Myra