[arch-general] netctl provides wifi-menu which is unusable

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 12:10:39 EST 2014

Guys, the goal of this "slanted ranting" (really?) is to propose a good
solution and make Arch better. Please think out of the box and answer
one question:

Would a separate netctl-wifi-menu package that depends on dialog,
wpa_supplicant and dhcpcd be better or not - and why?

My answer is yes: it will make wifi-menu usable to anyone who wants to
use wifi-menu and installs the package.

I am really opposed to answers like "No, because that's why the
maintainer wanted this package to look like". Any good idea can be
denied with this type of argumentation.

--
Kind regards,
Damian Nowak