[arch-general] build and test packages automatically

Mark Lee mark at markelee.com
Wed Jan 1 01:15:48 EST 2014

On Wed, 2013-12-25 at 21:12 -0500, arch-general-request at archlinux.org
wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 22.12.2013, 19:51 +0800 schrieb Guangyu Zhang:
> > [?] and to show the status of all packages which is just like
> > the buildd <http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/> in Debian.
>
> For my small repository I created a website? which lists all the
> packages in the repository with a button to check the status.
> It compares the version with the one in [AUR] but it could be adopted
> check the status in CVS.
> Of course it doesn?t build the packages automatically.
>
> Regards,
> coderkun

Salutations,

Something similar was discussed on the Arch message board:

I have experience with building computational servers; with enough
funding for operational and startup costs, I'd like to build a cluster
of AMD APUs computers for quantum chemistry, Arch Linux test packaging,
and automated git building.

It would be like a render/compiling farm.

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark Lee <mark at markelee.com>