[arch-general] Thank you

Emil Lundberg lundberg.emil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 01:48:38 EST 2014

I, too, would like to chime in and say a big THANK YOU to everyone making
Arch what it is. I started getting into Linux during my first year at
university, and a colleague of mine recommended Arch. After using Ubuntu
for a while on my new netbook I decided to try Arch, and I've loved it ever
since. The Arch Way sits just right with my minimalist taste, and Arch is
definitely my favourite operating system of all.

Keep up the great work!
/Emil