[arch-general] Error install blink-darcs

Anatol Pomozov anatol.pomozov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:44:57 EST 2014

Hi

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Maykel Franco <maykeldebian at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2014/1/10 Karol Blazewicz <karol.blazewicz at gmail.com>:
>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Maykel Franco <maykeldebian at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> thanks

What it means is that the package is broken.

Usually you report this kind of problems at AUR page, but the author
is inactive (a few of his packages were recently disowned). In this
case the best solution is to request 'disown' for this package and fix
it by yourself or wait when somebody adopt and fix it for you (usually
it happens quickly for popular packages).