[arch-general] systemd claims /run out of space

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 11:54:49 EST 2014

For some reason on my home server, systemd is often telling me I'm out
of space, but I can't find a problem. Just now, I stopped httpd, and
when I try to start it, again, systemd says I'm out of space, the
status reports:  systemd[1]: Failed to set a watch for httpd.service's
PID file /run/httpd/httpd.pid: No space left on device. However, df
shows:
/dev/sda4       107G   33G   73G  31% /
dev             7.9G     0  7.9G   0% /dev
run             7.9G  572K  7.9G   1% /run
tmpfs           7.9G     0  7.9G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           7.9G     0  7.9G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs           7.9G  1.4M  7.9G   1% /tmp

di reports:
run                /run                7.8G     0.0G     7.8G    0%  tmpfs

Does anyone know where I can look to see why systemd returns this?

Thanks,
=-Jameson