[arch-general] libgcrypt.so.20 missing

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 13 16:52:28 EST 2014

Am 13.01.2014 22:48, schrieb Mark Lee:
> Salutations,
>
> All right then; if it works for you guys. Will an announcement be made
> on the arch website to ensure the upgrade doesn't break more systems or
> will we continue the wait game and hope that all the mirrors sync and
> the issue just goes away?

As Lukas pointed out by now, a mistake was made when moving the
packages, and libgcrypt was moved 20 minutes after the rest of the
packages. Any mirror that synced in that timeframe will have an
inconsistent state.

There is no point in announcing anything, since all mirrors should have
the corrected files already, and whoever didn't break their systems by
now won't break them.