[arch-general] libgcrypt.so.20 missing

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:47:19 EST 2014

Even though the root of this problem only lasted for 20 minutes, the
effect could be felt later as well, due to mirrors lagging behind.

The problem may be fixed now, but I think a news item would be in
order, since people rely on it for information about problems that
could arise when upgrading packages.

The effects of this broke pacman on three Arch Linux installations I
administer, one of them was the day after the incident.

I think this should be on the front page. Not because it will will
help many users right now, but because of the trustworthiness of the
front page.

--
Sincerely,
  Alexander Rødseth