[arch-general] Is there a burning tool able to replace K3b?

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 21 12:42:43 EST 2014

Hussam Al-Tayeb <hussam at visp.net.lb> wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 January 2014 12:28:35 Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > cdrtools	- last release: yesterday ;-)
>
> Speaking of cdrtools, do you have some git or svn or something similar
> repository of cdrtools so people can monitor development or do you
> simply do release tarballs every so often?

Development is done with SCCS. Once I have added network support for SCCS,
there will be a public repository.

Currently there is a tar archive every time a useful and consistent state has
been reached. This is something that might be a problem with a public version
control as there will be commits when a group of files are consistent but not
necessarily the whole project.

During the past 7 years, there was aprox. one tarball per month.

Jörg