[arch-general] Trust This Computer?

Johannes Altmanninger j.altmanninger at inbox.lv
Tue Jul 1 03:18:22 EDT 2014

I can't say anything about EasyTag but I recommend puddletag to fix
the directory hierarchy.
In puddletag you can just open the whole folder with the files, then
enter something like "%artist%/%album%/%track% %title%" in the format
field and click on the bold `F` (tags to filename)

Quoting Hunter Jozwiak (2014-07-01 04:10:19)