[arch-general] archlinux samba provision error

shadrock uhuru niyalevi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:33:29 EDT 2014

hello Marc
thanks for your help
there are only the two mount points as shown in my fstab file,
everything is mounted under root except for the home directory.
i carried out the test on the os_requirements page to test the filesystem,
the test returned outputs as shown on the page,
there were no "Operation not supported" errors so i assume the kernel is
configured correctly and the filesystem is mounted with the correct
options.