[arch-general] yaourt - tmpfs error: No space left on device

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:40:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to install icecat with yaourt but get always error: No
space left on device.

$ df -H
/dev/sda3        66G   38G   26G  60% /
tmpfs           3.2G     0  3.2G   0% /dev/shm
tmpfs           3.2G     0  3.2G   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
tmpfs           3.2G  3.2G  160k 100% /tmp
tmpfs           627M  4.1k  627M   1% /run/user/1000

I have installed my arch linux on one partition only, on /dev/sda3.

I tried to install icecat several times, moreover after a reboot too,
but always get this error message.

I tried also to setup yaourt and makepkg:
/etc/yaourtrc
TMPDIR="/tmp"

/etc/makepkg.conf
BUILDDIR=/tmp/makepkg