[arch-general] Perl 5.20 in [testing]

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Jun 5 04:48:19 EDT 2014

On 05.06.2014 10:11, B.C. van Duuren wrote:
> Irssi is segfaulting. I ran the find-broken-perl-packages.sh
> <https://git.server-speed.net/users/flo/bin/plain/find-broken-perl-packages.sh>
> script, and it indeed shows Irssi and it's perl modules to be broken.
> What can I do to fix this?

Sounds like an incomplete upgrade (the segfaulting part). Please verify
that you have irssi 0.8.16-1.

As for my script, please always verify the results yourself, the script
simply checks every perl module and reports loading error, but some
modules (like Irssi::{UI,TextUI,Irc}) are not supposed to be loaded
directly which means you'll get false positives in the script's output.

Also read up on mailing list etiquette, only quote what you need and
don't top post.