[arch-general] 'grub_term_highlight_color' not found

Delcypher delcypher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:42:48 EDT 2014

> The second problem (grub pukes) I have no clue what's going on. I just updated, even tried grub-mkconfig via chroot and nothing changed. I found 2 threads on arch forums which where not helpful at all.

Not sure if it'll help but did try recreating the GRUB EFI firmware on
your EFI system partition?

It might be the case that you updated the grub package without
actually installing the new GRUB EFI firmware and updated
/boot/grub/grub.cfg with new syntax that your older GRUB EFI firmware
doesn't support.

Dan.