[arch-general] Odd Problem After Install

Hunter Jozwiak hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:41:48 EDT 2014

This is an odd issue. I'm not sure why GDM or Lightdm are misbehaving
like this; this is a brand new issue and I am not sure as to the
culprate. There are, in fact, lines below the cleaning status. Looks
to me like part of the init process: I see a two lines from netctl
saying that it is restoring my profile, another saying that I've
reached the default user runlevel, and another that says starting
target graphical interface. I've reinstalled xorg, but am not sure as
to what must be configured.