[arch-general] NotMuch man pages

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at archlinux.org
Mon Jun 16 09:15:24 EDT 2014

On 16 June 2014 14:48,  <luc.linux at mailoo.org> wrote:
> Hello every one,
>
> I use notmuch to handle my mails, but I recently discovered that the man
> pages aren't present in the notmuch package and there isn't any
> notmuch-man package. Is that a decision or should I report a bug ?
> Eventually should I make a notmuch-man package on the AUR ?

It seems man pages already exist on the upstream tarballs [0] but only
one is included: `notmuch-mutt.1` in Arch package `notmuch-mutt`.

You could open a bug report on Arch bug tracker and assign it to the
maintainer asking for all man pages to be included in the different
packages.

[0] http://git.notmuchmail.org/git/notmuch/tree/HEAD:/doc
[1] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/notmuch-mutt/