[arch-general] Docked Lenovo T540p Not Recognizing Dual Monitors

Temlin Olivér temlin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 06:07:56 EDT 2014

It looks like the VGA display is not even recignised as existing. Try it
with only the VGA plugged in, and see whether it gets recognized as such.
The Lenovo page [1] writes about one model that only some video outputs are
separate (some are exclusive). If it is so, then try chatting up tech
support (mentioned page pops up such option after some time) and ask which
ones are separate.

[1]
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/itemdetails/40A20090US/460/6D501EE899104FF9A362D739642CFC27
--