[arch-general] Trust This Computer?

Hunter Jozwiak hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:22:08 EDT 2014

Hi all. I've got an iPod touch fifth generation, iOS 7.1, and I am
trying to mount it to my Arch Linux box so I can get all the music off
it. However, when I connect the cable, I get an alert from the iPod
asking if I trust the computer. I tell it trust, and the computer,
running Gnome, says the iPod is locked by a passcode, which is not
true. I did install libimobiledevice and gvfs and that didn't help.
Any help or pointing in the right direction is very much appreciated.