[arch-general] Network-Issues after last updates

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:22:27 EST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:17 PM, Ruben Kelevra <cyrond at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I gonna try to move the three Server to networkd, but with this
> complex network-setup this is a hugh pain. :/

I confirm. There is a clear lack of solid documentation and this
service is quite new. I have set up many bridges in the past very
easily, and it is the first time I found myself like a total n00b
trying to set up a bridge !
Do not hesitate to post on systemd-devel mailing list. Only a few
people here will answer (Lenart being the most active), but if you are
lucky, you will find solutions.