[arch-general] systemd-nspawn/systemd-networkd/

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:45:36 EST 2014

I am sorry, my goal is not to start a new flame about systemd. I am
very happy Arch was one of the first distro to make it default. This
is a wonderful tool.
I just want to share my experience. Some parts of this tool have a
zero level documentation and are much more too complicated, especially
whith no clear manuals.

But I guess we can not do anything, right ? It is a little bit like
politics: we, citizens, we can't do so much to make things change.
I will keep trying how to configure a static bridge on my nspawn
container with networkd...or go Virtualbox.