[arch-general] Open Source ati driver can't load GLX extension

Heiko Becker heiko.becker at rocketmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:52:21 EST 2014

Am 07.03.2014 10:38, schrieb Jesse Jaara:
> Delcypher <delcypher at gmail.com> kirjoitti:
>
> Or you could just build LLVM (and clang if you need it) from source
> and link your project against that. That way, you can upgrade your
> system's LLVM/clang packages without breaking your project.
>
> Or even better port the codebase to llvm 3.4.

That are very good ideas. But as the project finishes next friday, I
don't wanna mess around with my system now. I'll just wait until that day.

For porting the codebase:
Thats not possible as it is a university project where we are fixed to
llvm 3.3

So thank you everyone for your help and for the very quick answers.

Best regards,

Heiko