[arch-general] Error in chrome when I moved sidebar

Daniel Micay danielmicay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:24:02 EDT 2014

On 11/03/14 12:54 PM, Maykel Franco wrote:
> Hi, I get this lines in chrome when I moved sidebar the right:
>
> http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14kbeyw&s=8#.Ux8-xpDuKnk
>
> Can I help me please? Is a bug the chrome?
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Looks like a video driver bug, I doubt it's a Chrome bug. You should
really be using Chromium though, not Chrome. It's nearly identical but
is open-source and has fewer old bundled libraries. You can use both the
pepper flash plugin and PDF viewer in Chromium.

If you've disabled the Chrome GPU blacklist in the past, revert that
change. Look into whether your video drivers are broken by testing other
OpenGL applications.