[arch-general] Connect android with kdeconnect in archlinux

Maykel Franco maykeldebian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 08:20:00 EDT 2014

> Am 20.03.2014 13:11, schrieb Maykel Franco:
> > I have installed kdeconnect by pacman. When I exec:
> >
> > maykel at arch-maykel ~/ $ sudo qdbus org.kde.kded /kded loadModule
> kdeconnect
> > qdbus: could not exec '/usr/lib/qt/bin/qdbus': No such file or directory
> >
> > Can I help me please?
>
> 1) Either use qdbus-qt4 or configure the default version properly in
> /etc/xdg/qtchooser/.
> 2) What drives you to use sudo for this command? It makes no sense
> whatsoever.

I do symbolic link:

root at arch-maykel /home/maykel/ # ln -s /usr/lib/qt4/bin/qdbus
/usr/lib/qt/bin/qdbus

And exec:

root at arch-maykel /home/maykel/ # qdbus org.kde.kded /kded loadModule
kdeconnect
Could not connect to D-Bus server: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.