[arch-general] What's with F# and mono?

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:29:00 EDT 2014

I found out that the F# Language Binding is available in the monodevelop
add-ins repository, but not for the version of Mono Develop that is in the
Arch Repos.  If you manually search for the F# language bindings here [1],
you will find it but are unable to download it.  I installed Xamarin Studio
on a Windows 7 machine and after hitting refresh on the Gallery tab, the
language binding show up.  I don't think this problem is the Arch package,
but a bug in the monodevelop add-in repositories.

[1] http://addins.monodevelop.com/

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
https://github.com/headmastersquall