[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [Draft] MariaDB 10.0 enters [extra]

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat May 17 10:16:36 EDT 2014

On 05/17/2014 08:40 AM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> New MariaDB is sitting in [testing] for a while now. It's temporarily

   This does trigger this warning in postfix's postmap program:

postmap: /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.18: no version information available
(required by postmap)

   Do you know if there is something I need to do on my end to make this
go away?

   So far that's the only thing I've noticed in testing it.

thanks.

gene