[arch-general] Problem with spark xmpp

Maykel Franco maykeldebian at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:32:51 EDT 2014

Hi, I have install the spark client xmpp. I works very well with
openfire, but suddenly when I exec spark:

[maykel at maykel-arch ~]$ spark
com/install4j/runtime/Launcher
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.install4j.runtime.Launcher
Could not find the main class: com.install4j.runtime.Launcher.
Program will exit.

[maykel at maykel-arch ~]$ echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/jre1.7.0_55

[maykel at maykel-arch ~]$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_55"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.55-b03, mixed mode)

Thanks in advanced.