[arch-general] Recommended reading for Shell expansion mechanism

Heiko Becker heikobecker92 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:52:00 EDT 2014

Hi all,

as I'm trying to give shell programming and things like that a start, I
have a short question related to the shell expansion:

I heard that it is possible to exclude things after using a wildcard
like ./* for every file in the current directory. Am I right or did I
misunderstand something? Is there some place on the internet where I can
find things about expansions and such operations of the shell?

Thanks in advance,

Heiko