[arch-general] several missing /run/xxx after systemd update in testing

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Mon Nov 3 01:05:22 UTC 2014

    I posted about stunnel failing after systemd update - then I found
that php-fpm has same problem - issue of course only shows up after a
boot when /run is re-created.

     Now I have found that mariadb won't start either - same reason -
missing /run/mysqld directory (so cannot create socket)

     My work around is to copy the service files to /etc/systemd/system
and edit them to add ExecStartPre lines to create /run/xxx and adjust
ownership.

     Anyway - be warned if you have things failing to start this just
might be your problem too!!

gene/