[arch-general] GDM

Frank Zimmermann frank.zimmermann.berlin at freenet.de
Thu Nov 6 05:07:38 UTC 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 05.11.2014, 21:25 +0100 schrieb akendo at akendo.eu:

> Hi maybe you have an german keyboard layout? I think with the update of
> gnome the german keyboard layout will be overwritten.
> German link:
> http://linuxundich.de/gnu-linux/nach-update-auf-gnome-3-14-englisches-tastaturlayout-gdm/
>

> best regards
> Akendo

Yes I do have a German keyboard layout. However, the link you sent is of
no help since when I followit I do not have the chance to change the
keyboard settings for GDM (Anmeldebildschirm).
For the non Geman speaking readres, the link suggest to go to
settings-keyboard. In the bottom left is a link that leads to the
language and region settings where on the screenshot of Akendo's link
there is the opportunity to click on the top right on login view whichI
do not have :-O

KR Frank